The CIF Chanchlani Global Indian Award is an award to recognize excellence and celebrate achievement of the Global Indian Diaspora. The award includes $50,000.00, given to a charity of the award recipient’s choice.
CIF also organizes periodic Canada India theme forums highlighting specific sectors for cooperation. Themes covered so far are Energy (2009), Mining and Metals (2010), Agriculture and Food Processing (2012), Infrastructure (2014) and Healthcare (2015)
- CIF bids farewell to India’s High Commissioner Nirmal Verma (12/9/2014)
- CIF Members and friends remember Vasu Chanchlani (12/9/2014)
- CIF and Indian Consulate honor ISRO Chairman Dr Radhakrishnan on Mangalyaan success (12/8/2014)
- Canada India Infrastructure Forum praised by participants (12/8/2014)
- Narayana Murthy is CIF Chanchlani Global Indian Award Recipient (12/8/2014)